Doesn’t everyone love to get really high at a party and what could be better than doing so with weed brownies?
“We advise you not to copy this recipe and stick to our healthy recipes like the delicious hemp seed Porridge“. Because the demand has been so great, we will still put this recipe online 😉
Don’t eat more than two brownie pieces. Don´t underestimate the little treats as they can be quite strong, and it might take a while for you to notice the effects.
- 300 g whole milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 400 g butter
- 3 g, cannabis
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 350 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- ½ TL Salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 9 eggs
- 300 g flour
- white chocolate, Oreos and Smarties,
- What ever you feel like!
- Grease the baking tray well.
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC.
- Crush the cannabis (it is best to use a grinder, the finer the better).
- Melt 50g of the butter.
- Add the cannabis to the boiling butter (Recipe for cannabis butter)
- Now let it simmer for 30 minutes (watch out.) It can’t get too hot, if it gets too hot, the THC gets lost.)
- Now melt your chocolate and separate the white from the other chocolate.
- Next, add the dark chocolate and butter in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Put the cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and milk in the bowl and mix again.
- After that add the eggs one after the other and mix well after each egg.
- Sieve the flour with it. Now it should be a little tiring to mix the dough, then you have the perfect consistency.
- Now carefully mix in the white chocolate
- Next, put the dough on a baking tray, smooth the top of the dough
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for approx. 25 minutes.
- When the brownies are ready, they should cool down for about 15 minutes.
- Now cut the brownies into the familiar square shape
- Ready! You will have the perfect gift for your next Stoner Party!
Why should you eat weed brownies?
Each combustion produces a lot of unpleasant by-products, which are not only undesirable but even harmful to your health. Even if you smoke pot pure, you get tar and other pollutants in your lungs, and if you mix it with normal tobacco, you also have to deal with the strong potential addictive substance and nerve poison nicotine. The use of pesticides and other poisons can also not be controlled in marijuana cultivation, so you can never be sure that the plants are not harmful, depending on where you get theme.
Hemp is a very resistant plant, therefore pests and diseases are very rarely problematic, in the normal case the cultivation works without chemical aids, nevertheless one cannot be sure of course, how strongly the hemp is loaded. However, the quantities usually consumed do not pose a risk to health, even under extreme conditions, and it is much more likely to be concerned about the contamination of staple foods, drinking water and the air we breathe.
One argument against eating weed brownies is that no one knows what chemical transformations these toxins undergo during combustion and what part of them get into the bloodstream via the lungs.
Conclusion: Food is the healthiest and most efficient way to consume marijuana.